Electrical hand tool compatible with Torre® drilling tool enabling quick and safe perforations.
Ergonomic and compact, fitted with non-slipping handle. Dust tight. Gravity centre enabling any position. Body design enabling to perform operation in tight packed spaces. Drive head high grade cast aluminium and GRP body/handle. Long life and low maintenance.
- Can be used with 230V, 50 Hz with double insulation according to VDE / CEE standards. Drill speed 32 rpm.
- High performance with minimum energy consumption.
- Direct access brushes without needing to open the motor. Safety switch.
Motorized equipment is supported by numerous quality certifications and approvals in different countries.
- The European Council Machine Directive 98/37/EC
- The European Council Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EEC
- The European Council Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 89/336/EEC.